Steal my sunshine

3 weeks and no posts - oops. I blame it on the exams and assignments for school, and my lack thereof going out and about. I haven't really worn anything other than my uniform and t-shirts for the past 3 weeks. This post isn't going to be topic-specific; my writing is pretty shocking lately. 


Follow me on Instagram @LilySew

(from left to right...)

And I made an 8tracks playlist some time during the past 3 weeks. It doesn't particularly have a theme of any sort, so it's probably not enjoyable unless you have my music taste.


I know I said this at the end of the last post, but I will most likely have a few outfits coming up as I may actually be getting out of the house for once in the near future. Until then I'll leave you with another 8tracks mix that I made tonight. Enjoy. :D


Comments
5 Responses to “Steal my sunshine”
  1. Snow says:

    I like your new background a lot! :3

    I need to make a dress for a costume and am procrastinating! I'm afraid because I am terrible at using patterns. You've got to start somewhere though, right?

  2. I love your new background/pattern! Freaks and Geeks is perfection.

  3. Lillian says:

    Thanks so much! I used to hate patterns but once you work one out they all become easier. Good luck. :D

  4. Lillian says:

    Thanks so much! It really is a great show. :D

  5. Freaks and geeks! Love your blog, followed :) x

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

Leave A Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

Pages

Sites I Love

Fame & Partners Fame Chain Official Blogger
OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionChoies-The latest street fashion IFB