Yesterday's Jam

It's been a while! Admittedly I did take these pictures a few days ago but didn't get around to putting them up. Nonetheless, here's a post to make up for those 8-or-so days I posted nothing.


What I'm Wearing - Embroidered white blouse from op shop; Black velvet dress (worn backwards and weirdly...); Blazer (worn as skirt); Black lattice shoes from Sportsgirl.

I wore this outfit to a family dinner, it sort of reminds me of a job interview outfit though... Anyway, I figured I really like wearing blazers as skirts, the sleeves make for really cool pockets that look like black-holes. I also have no idea why I wore the dress that way, but it turned out to be a hybrid cape-tank-top contraption. 
I spent the weekend at my friend Rebecca's house. Here's some Instagram (yes, i'm lame and use instagram...) pictures from the weekend:


(view on Instagram) Standard vain picture of myself before the dinner, I changed the top to a yellow tinted one and added a neck-tie thing.
(view on Instagram) It looks like i'm holding a cigarette...but i'm not, I promise (!) Underneath the night-gown thing i'm wearing is a Lily Allen shirt I bought from her concert a few years ago; it doesn't get enough wear.

(view on Instagram) Another standard photo; this time of food (scones with housemade jam, cream & orange juice) . I was too hungry to be one of those people who Instagrams their food before eating it; after I marvelled at the delicious-ness of the housemade jam I felt I should snap a picture of it.

What I'm Listening to: Little Boots - SHAKE

Comments
10 Responses to “Yesterday's Jam”
  1. I love this, your outfit is amazing!
    How did you manage to wear a blazer as a skirt though? I'm intrigued :-)
    Follow each other?
    Aoife xx
    http://passtheteacup.blogspot.ie/?m=1

  2. Mikazuki says:

    I love your outfit, it's really cool! :) Now I'm hungry...

    -Kalie
    itsrainingblueumbrellas.blogspot.com

  3. Snow says:

    I love those shoes! Yay singer 150! :)

  4. Pri B says:

    A very interesting outfit!
    I like the idea of wearing a blazer as a skirt.
    I'm always excited to see what you'll put together next xD

  5. Lillian says:

    Thanks for the comment! The blazer is back-the-front and the buttons (that would usually be at the front) 'fasten' the skirt at the back, the collar acts as as the 'belt' section. :D

  6. Lillian says:

    Haha, thanks for the comment! Those scones were sure delicious! :D

  7. Lillian says:

    Thanks so much! Ha, yes the singer 150 is my dress-form & I thought the sticker was cute. :D

  8. Lillian says:

    Thanks so much! I'm always coming up with strange things, :D :D.

  9. fell in love with your yesterday's jam and your shoes!

  10. Lillian says:

    Thanks for the comment! :D

Leave A Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

Pages

Sites I Love

Fame & Partners Fame Chain Official Blogger
OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionChoies-The latest street fashion IFB