The nicest thing...

Wednesday, 13 February 2013


What I'm Wearing - Pink embroidered secretary blouse from op shop; Pink necktie worn as 'braces' from unknown; Navy geometric wrap dress worn backwards from Mum; Pink tangled ribbon belt made by me; Vintage Ray Bans from unknown; Pink satin nightgown worn as 'peplum' skirt from op shop; Pink bow clips from Alannah Hill; Bumpy blue lace up shoes by Melissa; Spotty pink socks from Alannah Hill.


Hello again! I wore this outfit yesterday to go to an art gallery. I also bought three dresses which will hopefully make appearances in future posts. There were a lot of Del Kathryn Barton's works on display at the gallery and since I don't particularly have much to say at all about this post i'll leave you with a few of my favourite pieces.




What I'm Listening to: Kate Nash - All Day All of the Night

8 Comments

  1. First thing, can I just say.
    I am very fascinated by your stool.
    I always notice it in your pictures keke.
    Also I love the pattern on the dress!
    Ahh Del Kathryn Barton's art work is soo good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, at first I used my stool so I could stand on it to show off my shoes but I seem to incorporate it into many posts.
      Thanks so much for the comment - i'm glad you like the art :D

      Delete
  2. You look like a very cool fairy tale character.
    I always love your photos very much.
    That artwork is so colorful and cool! I'd like to visit more galleries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much!! I really love how colourful the artwork is too :D

      Delete
  3. I love all your outfits so much, that is so cute omg. The artwork is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Followers