What I'm Wearing - Lulu & Rose Flower Tee from Topshop, Backless Lover dress from Fame & Partners, Misc Black Belt, Sheer socks from Topshop, Black & White shoes from local vintage store, Misc Earrings.
+ + +
Holiday Home StretchWe're wrapping up things up for this year, some of us quite literally! But others, well, we're still frantically trying to figure out to get that you-know-who who's hard to shop for. Anyway, this week, we're a bit focused on the holidays, as that's all many of us can think of. But not to worry, it's only for about a week or so!
Links a la Mode: December 18th
- Affordorable: Is Matching Your Bag and Shoes Seriously Uncool?
- An Old Story: 5 Years of Style Blogging
- Cat Eye and Skinny Jeans: Glam Gadget Holiday Gift Guide
- Dresscode:HighFashion: High Fashion Gifts for Men
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Jane Austen Gift Guide
- Head2Heels: And Four Years of Style Blogging
- Everyday Starlet: What's in my Christmas Stocking?
- Fashion Trends and More: What to Wear to a Holiday Party
- Les Assorties: Wtalent: Magdalena Koziej
- ModaVracha's Spot: The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Light Oil Review
- Ms. Fabulous: Coco Rocha's Master Class in the Study of Pose
- MsYOLEE: Menswear Gift Guide
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: British Fashion Awards 2014
- Rich Girl Club: 7 Christmas and New Year Outfit Ideas
- Sew Overdressed: How to Make Your Holiday Outfit Pop
- Style Bizarre: Last Minute Sustainable Holiday Gift Ideas
- That Sask Girl: Why I Love Blogging
- Thriftanista in the City: Frugal and Fabulous for the Holidays
- TLV Birdie: Bohemian Winter Outfit
- We Are Ready Made: Madonna De Proust
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode. 2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.
+ + +
What are you doing for the Christmas/holiday season? What do you plan on wearing for the festivities?
I hope to have another post out soon after Christmas to show off my